"Throughout our lives, we must deal with change. Some changes are welcome; some are not. There are changes in our lives which are sudden, such as the unexpected passing of a loved one, an unforeseen illness, the loss of a possession we treasure. But most of the changes take place subtly and slowly. Day by day, minute by minute, second by second we went from where we were to where we are now. The lives of all of us, of course, go through similar alterations and changes. The difference between the changes in my life and the changes in yours is only in the details. Time never stands still; it must steadily march on, and with the marching come the changes. This is our one and only chance at mortal life—here and now. The longer we live, the greater is our realization that it is brief. Opportunities come, and then they are gone. I believe that among the greatest lessons we are to learn in this short sojourn upon the earth are lessons that help us distinguish between what is important and what is not. I plead with you not to let those most important things pass you by as you plan for that illusive and nonexistent future when you will have time to do all that you want to do. Instead, find joy in the journey—now. Let us relish life as we live it, find joy in the journey, and share our love with friends and family. One day each of us will run out of tomorrows. " Thomas S. Monson

February 15, 2013

Valentines 2013...

Not much of a "Valentines day" this year...
i usually get up and make a fun heart shaped breakfast but this year kiptin was up all the night before not feeling well after he had his flu shot so needless to say i didnt feel like getting up.
I didnt even get to the store to buy the boys some fun valentines chocolates for when they woke up either. So we took the boys out to Krave and got some ice cream and then went to walmart and they each got a new car and some bubbles!!

Nick and I might have a hot date night, since my sweet neighbor is going to watch the boys for us so we can finally go out ALONE...im sure it has been since october of last year since we were out on a date together with out the boys. We love taking the boys with us but it is nice to have a quit meal every now and then with no kids fighting or being noisy!!

I did finally get my nails done again for the first time in like 3 years and it is SOOOO NICE to have pretty hands again, it makes my wedding right really sparkle too.

I had to help in kaylins first grade class party, it was fun to see him having so much fun!

I Love my kids and hubby so much, they really are the biggest best part of my life and they are everything i will ever need!
I have LOTS and LOTS of love for these 3 (soon to be 4) boys in my life!!

Happy Valentines to my boys, I love you each for ever and ever!

good advice!

Be very careful if you make a woman cry, because God counts her tears. The woman came out of a man's rib, not from his feet to be walked on, not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal! Under the arm to be protected, & next to the heart to be loved.

brothers forever

brothers forever

the haslem family