"Throughout our lives, we must deal with change. Some changes are welcome; some are not. There are changes in our lives which are sudden, such as the unexpected passing of a loved one, an unforeseen illness, the loss of a possession we treasure. But most of the changes take place subtly and slowly. Day by day, minute by minute, second by second we went from where we were to where we are now. The lives of all of us, of course, go through similar alterations and changes. The difference between the changes in my life and the changes in yours is only in the details. Time never stands still; it must steadily march on, and with the marching come the changes. This is our one and only chance at mortal life—here and now. The longer we live, the greater is our realization that it is brief. Opportunities come, and then they are gone. I believe that among the greatest lessons we are to learn in this short sojourn upon the earth are lessons that help us distinguish between what is important and what is not. I plead with you not to let those most important things pass you by as you plan for that illusive and nonexistent future when you will have time to do all that you want to do. Instead, find joy in the journey—now. Let us relish life as we live it, find joy in the journey, and share our love with friends and family. One day each of us will run out of tomorrows. " Thomas S. Monson

February 15, 2013

33 and 34 weeks....

Im really a slacker ;)
I Have only had my phone to take pictures of my huge belly with so they are not the best, not to mention i really hate pictures of my self but i know how fun it is to have something to look back on and see what each pregnancy was like!
I really do feel HUGE, i try not to say that too often outside of home and to nick because I know i really am one of the lucky ones who dont get stretch marks or a really really huge belly and gain a more then crazy amount of weight but to me it is really huge compared to what im use to.
Im at the next point now where im just so tired all the time and getting out to the store is so dreadful and im totally done by the time i get back home...not to mention my body just seems to know when we walk in the doors of walmart that its going to have to walk all over the blessed store and the contractions start right up...not fun when i have to walk and push the basket.

I cant believe that im 34 (almost 35 weeks) now...as much as i want to hug and kiss and cuddle this little boy, reality of having 3 kids is starting to become real and there is no going back, im not as scared as i was at first but im sure the adjustment will take a bit to get use too.
I still am measuring really small at my last apt so she sent me in for another ultrasound to make sure he was still growing, i was so happy to finally get to see a little bit of his face...definitely has nicks nose and this one has mommy's chin it looks like just like kiptin did. he was sucking his fingers and wiggling around. I told nick he is "locked and loaded" down there now so he is ready for his big day...so glad he finally turned cause last time he was still breech.
I hope he is ready to come out in 3 more weeks my fingers are crossed!!
We finally got his room mostly all done, clothes washed and folded and hung, furniture all put together the bedding all done and painting all done (pictures will come) I just got a huge box of diapers and am just waiting for a few more things for me to pack my hospital bag :)

Both boys are so excited to meet there little brother, they both hug on my belly and talk to him! We still are not set on a name for this little one but thats the last big thing left we have to do.

-How far along? 34 weeks and 4 days
-Total weight gain? 15 lbs
-Baby Size? about 4.5 lbs and 17 inches
-Sleep? no way
-Best moment of the week? getting another week down.
-Miss anything? sleeping on my tummy for sure
-cravings? not to many, maybe just caramel filled chocolates
-Labor signs? No but lots of BH contractions
-Gender? ANOTHER BOY of course!
-Symptoms? heart burn still, lots of movement, nerve pain, and back aches!
-ring still fit? YES
-Happy or Moody? depends on who you ask..nick or me..i would say im doing pretty well.
-Looking forward to...? holding my little man in my arms
-Realization of the week? its soon
-Some interesting tid-bits about my baby body...
No stretch marks, the "girls" are much much bigger now, no bending over for me, no waddling yet, my skin is more dry now. cant really think of much else at the moment..see me again when im in pain and im sure i will have a list for ya!!!

here are my last two shots of the belly beast: stripe shirt 33 weeks...green shirt 34 weeks!!

good advice!

Be very careful if you make a woman cry, because God counts her tears. The woman came out of a man's rib, not from his feet to be walked on, not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal! Under the arm to be protected, & next to the heart to be loved.

brothers forever

brothers forever

the haslem family