"Throughout our lives, we must deal with change. Some changes are welcome; some are not. There are changes in our lives which are sudden, such as the unexpected passing of a loved one, an unforeseen illness, the loss of a possession we treasure. But most of the changes take place subtly and slowly. Day by day, minute by minute, second by second we went from where we were to where we are now. The lives of all of us, of course, go through similar alterations and changes. The difference between the changes in my life and the changes in yours is only in the details. Time never stands still; it must steadily march on, and with the marching come the changes. This is our one and only chance at mortal life—here and now. The longer we live, the greater is our realization that it is brief. Opportunities come, and then they are gone. I believe that among the greatest lessons we are to learn in this short sojourn upon the earth are lessons that help us distinguish between what is important and what is not. I plead with you not to let those most important things pass you by as you plan for that illusive and nonexistent future when you will have time to do all that you want to do. Instead, find joy in the journey—now. Let us relish life as we live it, find joy in the journey, and share our love with friends and family. One day each of us will run out of tomorrows. " Thomas S. Monson

May 05, 2008

23 Things about me

Tagged....now i tag Jenna, Rayni, Rachel, Rickell,
just write as many things about you equal to how old you are
(so if your 20 write 20 things about you)

1. I love my family so dang much, my two boys are my life.
2. I really enjoy taking picture of people and capturing moments for them to remember, i am starting my own photography business just a little one.
3. I love cotton candy, ice cream and for sure chocolate.
4. I don't really like veggies although i really wish i did.
5. I love being out doors and just getting out of the everyday life and routine i have.
6. I love being a stay at home mom for my little kaylin.
7. I love to CUDDLE!

8. I love love love vinyl saying they are all over my house (thanks to stacy for having that business my house if filling up fast) i think they are how i express my self.
9. I use to be a really big tomboy back in the days, ya i wore long boy socks all the way up to my knees with tenis, boy shirts and shorts. I'm glad to say iam a girly girl now but still like to get my hands dirty!
10. I like Cheetos on my pb and honey sandwiches, and even on my turky and cheese too.
11. I like to be crazy once in a while with my hubby and friends, and doing crazy things with my hair...not too crazy just with colors!
12. I love going dancing even though nick hates it.
13. I love helping people in need, it give me such great feeling
14. I have this obsession with HOUSE and in some weird way i really think he is hot!
15. I hate the ocean well mostly large bodies of water or water i cant see the bottom in.
16. I am still scared to be alone most of the time just at night time, cause i HATE the dark, except to sleep in.
17. I have a really bad habit of telling people off when i am mad and cant hold it in anymore, sorry if you have seen my wrath.
18. I am a sucker for chick flicks and anything romantic....on the other hand i love action movies, 007, Italian job, tombstone, transformers, die hard, ect. the list could go on and on.
19. When ever iam at home i like to be comfortable so i where lounge pants or shorts and nick hates it.
20. I am a total daddys girl, probably why i love camping, fishing, hunting, and i love four wheeling, hiking, and i kinda like ski blading ive only been a few time,
21. I can spit supper far, i would always win any boy that tried to beat me, i would have to say i don't do it hardly anymore but iam sure it would come back fast.
22. I hate sea food and really iam a plain plain eater its borang but someday i will grow up, roller coasters, stuck up people, mustard, scary movies, ect.
23. I have a very big bad addiction for PEPSI its my weakness, and so hard when i am pregnant, its the first thing i asked for when i had my little boy...a big ice cold Pepsi and hamburger!!!


good advice!

Be very careful if you make a woman cry, because God counts her tears. The woman came out of a man's rib, not from his feet to be walked on, not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal! Under the arm to be protected, & next to the heart to be loved.

brothers forever

brothers forever

the haslem family