"Throughout our lives, we must deal with change. Some changes are welcome; some are not. There are changes in our lives which are sudden, such as the unexpected passing of a loved one, an unforeseen illness, the loss of a possession we treasure. But most of the changes take place subtly and slowly. Day by day, minute by minute, second by second we went from where we were to where we are now. The lives of all of us, of course, go through similar alterations and changes. The difference between the changes in my life and the changes in yours is only in the details. Time never stands still; it must steadily march on, and with the marching come the changes. This is our one and only chance at mortal life—here and now. The longer we live, the greater is our realization that it is brief. Opportunities come, and then they are gone. I believe that among the greatest lessons we are to learn in this short sojourn upon the earth are lessons that help us distinguish between what is important and what is not. I plead with you not to let those most important things pass you by as you plan for that illusive and nonexistent future when you will have time to do all that you want to do. Instead, find joy in the journey—now. Let us relish life as we live it, find joy in the journey, and share our love with friends and family. One day each of us will run out of tomorrows. " Thomas S. Monson

December 03, 2012

24 weeks...

I remember when i was 8 weeks and I was thinking how i would never make it to 20 weeks cause it just seems soooo far away and now of course it seems like i blinked and here i am at 24 weeks already! If my doc is right, she said each baby you have usually come a little bit earlier then the last or about the same so she thinks i would go into labor about 37 or 38 weeks with this one..if that is the case i can have this little guy here in as little as 13 weeks or LESS...CRAZY. I dont know if im ready to manage 3 kids, i know i keep saying that but it is really my true thoughts, having a new baby does not scare me at all none of my have ever scared me in that way but the craziness of 3 is what im worried about. Im so excited to meet this little guys and his brothers are super excited as well, kaylin tells me all the time how he is going to hold him and feed him and kiptin says that baby is going to lay on the floor and watch him ride his "brum brum"!!!
I went in for my monthly check today, and my doc was a LITTLE worried about how small i was measuring. At my 19 week apt i was measuring at 18 weeks so that was no biggie at all and normal, this time i am 24 weeks and im only measuring 20 weeks so in 5 weeks i only gained 2 weeks of growth. This made me a little worried so she handed me an ultra sound order sheet and had me make an appointment to check the umbilical cord to make sure it is not a 2 vessel cord like kaylins was, and to check his growth again.
I have small babies so far so i dont think its any big deal and i feel him kicking and jabbing me all the time so im trying not to freak my self out and stay calm and hope for the best. Being pregnant is SO SO stressful, there is always something to worry about and the unknown always lingers in my head and the "what if's", its a roller coaster for sure. Wednesday we will have everything checked out again to make sure all is still fine and that he is just little like his brothers were!

good advice!

Be very careful if you make a woman cry, because God counts her tears. The woman came out of a man's rib, not from his feet to be walked on, not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal! Under the arm to be protected, & next to the heart to be loved.

brothers forever

brothers forever

the haslem family