"Throughout our lives, we must deal with change. Some changes are welcome; some are not. There are changes in our lives which are sudden, such as the unexpected passing of a loved one, an unforeseen illness, the loss of a possession we treasure. But most of the changes take place subtly and slowly. Day by day, minute by minute, second by second we went from where we were to where we are now. The lives of all of us, of course, go through similar alterations and changes. The difference between the changes in my life and the changes in yours is only in the details. Time never stands still; it must steadily march on, and with the marching come the changes. This is our one and only chance at mortal life—here and now. The longer we live, the greater is our realization that it is brief. Opportunities come, and then they are gone. I believe that among the greatest lessons we are to learn in this short sojourn upon the earth are lessons that help us distinguish between what is important and what is not. I plead with you not to let those most important things pass you by as you plan for that illusive and nonexistent future when you will have time to do all that you want to do. Instead, find joy in the journey—now. Let us relish life as we live it, find joy in the journey, and share our love with friends and family. One day each of us will run out of tomorrows. " Thomas S. Monson

May 18, 2014

Happy Easter...

Easter 2014!

This Easter seemed different in a special way this year. I decided I wanted to do Easter a little different each year from now on. I want us to have most of the "FUN" Easter part the day before and save Easter Sunday for the "SPECIAL" part in remembering what our Savoir did for us and make that day more about him as best as I can.

BECAUSE OF HIM...we can be forgiven for our wrong doing and short comings and down falls, because of him we never loose the people who are so special to us, because of him we have each other FOREVER.

It is important for me to know Iam teaching my children what God has entrusted me to teach them here on earth. Me knowing about the gospel and having knowledge about his great plan makes it my {our} responsibility to instill that to our children. I want my children to know how much I love my Savoir and greatful I am to him for the plan of salvation and eternal families. He painfully died for each of us on that cross. I have to remember to show him my gratitude so he did not suffer for no reason, if it was not for his great sacrifice we would not have this chance to be here and have our families forever.
I LOVE MY HEAVENLY FATHER, I found that great love him has for me after I had my own children, knowing the love I have for them and how intense it is made me know how much my heavenly father loves me and wants me to do the best so I can return to him as I want to return with my kids too...FOREVER.


We had fun like always, we woke the kids up and they ran outside where the easter bunny left them some awesome goodies...they got a fitness swing set and lots of candies, some fun summer toys, water balloons, splip'n slide and khai got a bubble mower and little water toys and a soccer ball!




We had fun my side of the family at a little BBQ in stg at the park right by my Nana's grave, stopping by to see her was special like it always is, its hard too but I know she is so happy and pain free that's what keeps me going on with out her. the boys caught frogs and tad pols in a little river.

We met up with Papa and Grandma haslem at aunt shaliese's house for some more fun and Easter egg hunting!

good advice!

Be very careful if you make a woman cry, because God counts her tears. The woman came out of a man's rib, not from his feet to be walked on, not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal! Under the arm to be protected, & next to the heart to be loved.

brothers forever

brothers forever

the haslem family