"Throughout our lives, we must deal with change. Some changes are welcome; some are not. There are changes in our lives which are sudden, such as the unexpected passing of a loved one, an unforeseen illness, the loss of a possession we treasure. But most of the changes take place subtly and slowly. Day by day, minute by minute, second by second we went from where we were to where we are now. The lives of all of us, of course, go through similar alterations and changes. The difference between the changes in my life and the changes in yours is only in the details. Time never stands still; it must steadily march on, and with the marching come the changes. This is our one and only chance at mortal life—here and now. The longer we live, the greater is our realization that it is brief. Opportunities come, and then they are gone. I believe that among the greatest lessons we are to learn in this short sojourn upon the earth are lessons that help us distinguish between what is important and what is not. I plead with you not to let those most important things pass you by as you plan for that illusive and nonexistent future when you will have time to do all that you want to do. Instead, find joy in the journey—now. Let us relish life as we live it, find joy in the journey, and share our love with friends and family. One day each of us will run out of tomorrows. " Thomas S. Monson

March 14, 2013

38+ Weeks....

I never thought this time would come! From about week 25 on they just felt like they were never ending and so long, Now I look back and I cant believe its already TIME!
Im WAY WAY more patient this time around, I think its because I was content with having my two boys and us not adding any more kids for awhile until we were ready. When I had to have kaylin at just 37 weeks, I never knew what it was like being pregnant past that so when kiptin passed 37 weeks I was sooo done and tried everything to get him out...I thought i would be the same this time around BUT thats not the case :)
Dont get me wrong, I so dont want to be pregnant anymore and im tired of my body feeling tired but I am blessed that i feel really good (other then tired and a few normal pains). Im just waiting it out this time, I have not tried any of the wives tales to get him out I just want him to come when he wants UP TO A POINT that is...tues the 19 I think i will get induced if he is not here by then only because my doctor is worried she wont be there if I wait longer then that so I held it off as long as possible to be induced and I hope he just decides this weekend he will want to come, Which Iam pretty sure he will be here SOON, if I dont go into labor tonight or tomorrow I would be shocked my self.

I am so nervous to have 3 little ones running around but SO EXCITED at the same time, this little guy really is huge blessing and we are excited to meet him.
Nick seems a lot more ready for this one then I even do and its cute to hear him tell me to have "his little boy so he can hold him".
Nick is so good with his boys and adding another little buddy will just add the all the mud, dirt, mess, noise, sports and lots more fun things we do with our boys!!
Iam a bit sad that the pregnancy part is about over...JUST A BIT...and so excited to hold and meet my little guy!
Here is to life becoming EVEN MORE CRAZY...but so fun!!!

good advice!

Be very careful if you make a woman cry, because God counts her tears. The woman came out of a man's rib, not from his feet to be walked on, not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal! Under the arm to be protected, & next to the heart to be loved.

brothers forever

brothers forever

the haslem family