"Throughout our lives, we must deal with change. Some changes are welcome; some are not. There are changes in our lives which are sudden, such as the unexpected passing of a loved one, an unforeseen illness, the loss of a possession we treasure. But most of the changes take place subtly and slowly. Day by day, minute by minute, second by second we went from where we were to where we are now. The lives of all of us, of course, go through similar alterations and changes. The difference between the changes in my life and the changes in yours is only in the details. Time never stands still; it must steadily march on, and with the marching come the changes. This is our one and only chance at mortal life—here and now. The longer we live, the greater is our realization that it is brief. Opportunities come, and then they are gone. I believe that among the greatest lessons we are to learn in this short sojourn upon the earth are lessons that help us distinguish between what is important and what is not. I plead with you not to let those most important things pass you by as you plan for that illusive and nonexistent future when you will have time to do all that you want to do. Instead, find joy in the journey—now. Let us relish life as we live it, find joy in the journey, and share our love with friends and family. One day each of us will run out of tomorrows. " Thomas S. Monson

November 18, 2012

21 weeks...

Before I hit the 22 week mark I wanted to post about the 21st week mark.
Iam a big slacker this week and didnt get a picture, but there isnt really any change from the last so i figured i still looked the same!

This week was a much better week for me, I gave up my pride and asked my doctor if there was anything SAFE I could take during my pregnancy and after so i could feel human again and so my family could have their mom and wife back instead of the wicked old witch! She said it was normal and hormones go flying and things get wacky but i still wanted something and needed it pride aside.

IT IS SOOOO WONDERFUL. I seriously have not felt this good in SOOOO long, all the pregnancy aches and pains seem to be fading and my head is clear, i feel good about my self and motivated to actually get dressed for the day, i have much more control over having patience (still have a ways to go but way improved), I can sleep much better and deeper then i have in MONTHS & MONTHS, and i love my husband again (always a plus haha)..and so on and so on everything is just better and there is sunshine again :)

I have been going to the Chiropractor regularly and that is a life saver, my head aches and pains and back aches are almost gone and most days i just feel great YAY!!!

Now on the BABY side of things, he is doing great, still has no name cause we both just dont know and nothing has popped out to us yet. He is so active, I can tell when he is napping or playing, its so fun to feel him wiggle around in there and try to guess what he is doing! He stay way down as low as he can be unlike kaylin and kiptin who spent most of their days in my ribs (im sure that will come though). we are getting so excited to meet him! Kiptin asks me ever day "can i feels yours baby" and lifts up my shirt and always says my belly is hot! He gave kaylin a big kick the other night and he just loved it!

That sums up my 21st week of baby #3 i think, all in all it was a pretty good week!

good advice!

Be very careful if you make a woman cry, because God counts her tears. The woman came out of a man's rib, not from his feet to be walked on, not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal! Under the arm to be protected, & next to the heart to be loved.

brothers forever

brothers forever

the haslem family